The Cove’s Dog-Friendly Patio
Dogs are welcome to our dog friendly patio! There are just a few rules we have to follow to keep the health department happy:
- Dogs must remain on a leash at all times, because we don’t want anyone taking home the wrong dog!
- Dogs must be currently vaccinated for rabies and wearing a collar or harness with current license attached to it.
- Dogs are not allowed on any of the furniture. (No humans dancing on the tables, either!)
- Due to Health Department regulations, dogs are not allowed to eat on the premises (but we have bags to go!)
- If your pup is thirsty, ask the bartender for a disposable water bowl. If you don’t have a pup, just ask them for a beer!
Questions? Contact us!
Dog Access Through Outdoor Patio Only