Open Tuesday-Sunday, 11am-10pm (closed Monday)
Update March 2021: As for now, we have chosen to follow the city of San Antonio’s guidelines and continue to ask our team and our customers to wear masks. We will continue to review and update our policy based on new data and the needs of our team.
No shirt, no shoes, no mask….no service!
During this sensitive time we have implemented a few new procedures above and beyond our already strict guidelines for our restaurants cleanliness and sanitation.
For everyone’s health & safety:
- Team members will be wearing face masks, washing their hands frequently and wearing gloves while working or serving.
- Our menu is available on our website via your smart phone.
- Dedicated staff members will be wiping and sanitizing frequently touched surfaces.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at multiple locations thru out our space for guests and staff.
- Playground has reopened as of May 2021.
We ask of you:
- Please wear a face mask covering when not at your table.
- Please respect social distancing and maintain minimum of 6ft distance from individuals not with you.
- Wash or disinfect hands when entering and after any interactions with employees, guests, or surfaces.
- Only groups of 6 or fewer
- Please self screen as a precautionary measure. If you are sick please stay home.
Eat Well! Live Well! See y’all soon!