Open Tuesday-Sunday, 11am-10pm (closed Monday)
No shirt, no shoes, no mask….no service!
During this sensitive time we have implemented a few new procedures above and beyond our already strict guidelines for our restaurants cleanliness and sanitation.
For everyone’s health & safety:
- Team members will be wearing face masks, washing their hands frequently and wearing gloves while working or serving.
- Our menu is available on our website via your smart phone.
- Dedicated staff members will be wiping and sanitizing frequently touched surfaces.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at multiple locations thru out our space for guests and staff.
- Misters will not be in use per the city’s health guidelines.
- Playground will be Closed until further notice.
We ask of you:
- Please wear a face mask covering when not at your table.
- Please respect social distancing and maintain minimum of 6ft distance from individuals not with you.
- Wash or disinfect hands when entering and after any interactions with employees, guests, or surfaces.
- Only groups of 6 or fewer
- Please self screen as a precautionary measure. If you are sick please stay home.
Eat Well! Live Well! See y’all soon!